Friday, June 22, 2007

Whee!

Confession:
While driving to work on my scooter (ack! need a name!), I yell WHEEEE! from time to time.

Not at the top of my lungs, though. The first time I did, I nearly fell off because it was so loud.



I'm getting a new fridge, too! Sadly, not for another week, but a FRIDGE!!!! I think it's this one, but I'm not sure. I know it's a Danby fridge from London Drugs, anyway. OOOOOoo.... I'll have a DRAWER for my fruit! It won't fall out of the fridge all the time! I will have a FREEEEEEEEZER! OH MY! My act of celebration will be to run out and buy some popsicle makers at a dollar store and turn whatever I might have around the suite into popsicles. Also, I can make larger amounts of food, and freeze the leftovers in ziplock containers so we have instant lunches. OH MY. Much too exciting.

The best part is, when I'm taking my newly frozen popsicles out of the freezer, I can yell WHEEE as loud as I want, because you don't really need to have a helmet on when you do that.

0 comments: