So the job interview was this morning. Bo helped me last night to go through the questions and plan some answers, to to coach me to talk more "government-ese", which made me feel nice and calm and prepared. The fact that I'm not unemployed or anything sure helped too! Yes, I want the new job a LOT, but I don't need it yet. But wow... this place sounds way more like how everyone talks about the working in the public service - lots of office comraderie and activities and stuff. And the job! It's kind of like what I've been doing for the last few years, but higher level - not answering phones and emails as a first contact for problems, but after the people who get those calls fix the stuff they can fix, they pass the bigger, more complicated stuff to the people I'd be working with. It's less job, more career! |
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Well...
Posted by Geni at 6:31 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment