Thursday, September 6, 2007

Woo!

Last day of work this week! Whee! Everyone is probabaly looking at their watches, remembering their watch only tells the time and not the day, mousing over the time on the lower toolbar, and saying "That was a lot of effort just to confirm that today is indeed THURSday!"

Yep. I have tomorrow off. Monday, too. See, I'm heading upisland to Port Hardy, and it's going to be awesome. I'm diving places like Browning wall, and holy moly am I excited!!! Google it, and you'll see.

Yeah. Excited.

Scootering today was a lot easier than yesterday... no fog at ALL. However, it's sad that the streetlights are still on as I drive. I'm going to have to get my shiny vest soon, I suppose. Oh well. My Mom asked how much longer I hope to ride - I actually hope to not stop! As long as it isn't snowing or raining much, I'm riding the scoot. Whee!

I'm so excited for the trip.

OH MAN.

2 comments:

Grandma daisy said...

I hope you had good weather for your dive. It sounds exciting!!!
Now, I wonder if your scooter will go through snow? Hopefully the Is. gets missed this year. Our good friends, Monahan's, are moving 3/4 hour from Victoria [ Shawnigan Lake] at the end of Sept.
I'm going to Seattle mid week to help Kerri with a wedding at a Country Club.-- Sounds classy!!
A Emmy
A Emmy

jupo said...

cue chanting: update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update!