Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hey.

So... this is it. The new blog has arrived.


I have too many blogs already, so you might be wondering what the point of this one is. I wanted ONE SINGLE place where I could post everything. Here you will find tales of my trek from a computer-fixer-peon to (hopefully) a career of depth and meaning in the field of nursing. You will find fun descriptions of my scuba diving adventures. You will find stories about the shenanigans I get up to with Bowen, the most wonderful man I'm ever going to meet.
And yes, you will even get pictures. Of me.
Drinking strawberry milk.
Welcome here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so that is one great picture of you. How come I didn't get a drink like that at your place????? All I got was tea, and then some more tea, and about 50 offers of more tea!!
love ya! (mom)